Scott Robins Companies has years of experience in real estate development -- from project conception to due diligence, financing, building and sales/leasing. We specialize in Mixed-Use retail, commercial, residential, parking garages.
Our developments represent some of the most important projects in the urban revitalization of Miami, and include significant pieces of architecture, such as 1920’s Mediterranean Revival, 1930’s Art Deco and Streamline Modern, 1950’s MiMo, and cutting-edge design by world-renowned architects.
- Early due diligence site selection.
- Zoning, land use and permitting issues.
- Initial scheduling and budgeting.
- Selection of legal and government liaison representatives.
- Selection and coordination of design consultants.
- Assembling and overseeing marketing and sales staff.
- Developing financing strategies and securing funding.
- Bidding and selecting a qualified General Contractor.
- Negotiating a construction contract on behalf of the Owner.
- Coordinating and monitoring all aspects of construction.
- Maintaining schedules and cost controls.
- Negotiating lease and sales contracts.